Monday, November 16, 2009

Senijiale recommends cutting of hands

"You see, when your hand is stuck under a rock – you slowly ease it out, without applying to much pressure. Unless of course you are on a reef and the tide is coming in – then you chop off you hand and save your life"

Duh! That's even better if I'm stuck on the reef with my hand stuck under a rock. Then all I hve to do is wait patiently for the tide to come in and let the waves hammer the rock until we both force it off my hand then all i hve to do is leisurely swim back to the shore. Tah dah!

But m worried bout you my friend since u're bent on cutting off yr precious hand.. either way u get screwed i.e. you'll definitely drown trying to swim ashore with one hand or a shark will get your ass before your u reach the shore. Then it'l really be Moce Jo.