Monday, January 16, 2012
Taken fron coup point five
REDDY: One eyed perspective?
The so-called 1500 votes for Frank Bainimarama on the last day of the Fiji TV Personality of the Year texting competition came from just two phones, both of them government numbers.
Coupfourpointfive sources have established the texts were sent by two personnel from Bainimarama's Suva office and that one of them was using this phone number: 9905393.
FIJI TV FACE: Satish Narayan
Our sources reveal here the true scale of the dishonesty behind the vote rigging that saw Premila Kumar bumped from her win and Bainimarama cheat his away again to the top.
Here's how the sham was played out:
1) As has been established, Fiji TV made the mistake of closing the poll a day early: on December the 30th instead of the 31st. But on the 30th, Premila Kumar was already way ahead of Bainimarama by almost 600 votes.
2) The mistake was picked up by Vodafone boss, Aslam Khan, who alerted Aiyaz Sayed Khaiyum. Vodafone also informed the regime the revered leader was trailing badly behind Premila Kumar.
3) On December the 31st, two government numbers, which typically begin with 9905, were used to send more than 800 texts supporting Bainimarama. The two personnel who wrote the texts were from office of the illegal prime minister.
4) These two then called Vodafone (their contact person and Aslam Khan's trusted man) to see if their texts had gotten Bainimarama ahead of Kumar. They were informed that while the numbers had indeed put him in the lead, the text initials were wrong. Bainimarama's two officers were texting "FB" instead of "VB" as advertised by Fiji TV.
5) The two officers then re-sent more than 800 texts with the initials "VB".
6) These texts were discounted by Fiji TV because they had already closed the poll by mistake, a day early.
7) Khaiyum, Bainimarama and Khan then got the pay-ad Fiji TV to strip the title of Fiji's Personality of the Year from Premila Kumar to give to Bainimarama.
8) Khaiyum then decided to lay a complaint with the Commerce Commission claiming: "The allegation is that members of the public could text in and give their vote and the announcement was going to be made on the first of January. Unannounced to many members of the public, Fiji TV closed the actual polls on the 30th of December as opposed to the 31st of December.'
Khaiyum has been quick to take the high moral ground but as Coupfourpointfive sources have revealed in the above information, the slight of hand came from the regime.
Consider the following, folks:
1) Even if the poll closed early, Vodafone broke all ethics by informing an interested party - the regime - about the result of the poll. Khan is of course a regime supporter and has been proven to be a colluder time and time again. If this happened anywhere else, there would have been an outcry.
2) If Mahendra Reddy is fair and impartial, then he needs to man up and acknowledge that text messages for Bainimarama were sent from two government numbers. Two years ago the Nausori town clerk, Satendra Singh, used his work mobile to send hundreds of texts and won a car offered by Vodafone as part of its birthday giveaways. Singh was sacked by the regime, which had control over municipal councils through Special Administrators. He had offered to pay the phone charges. His dismissal was justified because he abused his power. Will justice be done here as it was then?
3) More worrying, though, are the implications for the supposed 2014 elections. If a texting competition can be rigged after the regime knows it is way behind its rivals and challengers, then it will cheat just as it has done in this poll. It's a poor loser.
4) Alarming, too, is this very real scenario: With electronic voting as planned, it will be much easier to rig votes because the regime has the advantage of knowing how the other candidates and parties have fared. This is the real zinger in this sorry, sordid affair by Fiji TV and Vodafone to find Fiji's Personality of the Year.
Monday, July 4, 2011
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test (MP PMT) 2011
MP PMT 2011 Exam Date: 24th July, 2011 (Sunday) at 10.00 AM to 01.15 PM
Madhya Pradesh Pre-Medical / Pharmacy / Nursing Test (MP PMT) for Admission to MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc / A.Hcourses is conducted by Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal. Qualified candidates are eligible for admission in the following Colleges:
- MBBS Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior
- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- MGM Medical College, Indore
- Pt Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur
- Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
- BDS College of Dentistry, Indore
Date of Advertisement: 09/06/11
Start of Sale of Application Forms/Online Submission: 13/06/11
End of Sale of Application Forms: 28/06/11
End of Receipt of Application Forms/Online Submission: 02/07/11
Date of Test: 24/07/11
MP PMT 2011 Exam Fees: Rs. 800/- for General Category and OBC, Rs. 400/- for SC & ST.
Note: If the application form is requested by post, the examination fees demand draft should be drawn in the favour of Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. Rs. 50/- should be added to the examination fees as postage charges.
MP PMT 2011 Exam Cities:
Balaghat, betul, Bhopal, Chhtarpur, Chhindwara, Dhar, Guna, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Jabalpur, mandsaur, Khandwa, Khargone, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Satna, Shadol, Ujjain and Vidisha.
MP PMT 2011 Application Forms will be available from 13.6.2011 to 28.6.2011 from the Board Counter and from this designated Sale Centres. The list of sale centre is availble on the vyapam website.
Madhya Pradesh PMT 2011 Eligibility:
Age Limit: 17 years on 1st July of the year of the test.
Academic Qualifications: Candidates who have passed the 10+2 level exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English with at least 50% (40% for reserved category students) marks in aggregate are eligible for admission to the MBBS/BDS Courses.
Reservation of Seats: All India Entrance – 15% , SC – 15%, ST – 21%, OBC – 14%. Seats are also reserved for children of Military personnel, Freedom Fighters, Physically Handicapped and Government of India nominees.
Paper – I: Science (Physics & Chemistry)
Paper – II: Biology (Botany & Zoology)
Each paper shall have 100 Questions (Objective type) and total marks 1200
Time: Each paper 2 hrs. (No negative marking)
Contact For Detail:
Opening & Closing Ranks
Seat Allotment Procedure
Friday, June 24, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
On today as per their latest announcement Madhya Pardesh Professional Examination Board ( Madhya Pardesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal) has announced MP PET Results 2011 - 2012 online at their official website.
MP PET results 2011 - 2012 can be check out online now on through on these page. Only candiadtes check MP PET results 2011 - 2012, who has appeared in this exam.
Contact for MP PET Result
Mr Vikas Sharma
Releated Keyword : MP PET 2011 Exam Dates, MP PET 2011 Eligibility, Application Forms of MP PET 2011, MP PET Syllabus 2011, MP PET 2011 Entrance Exam Form, Application Form of MP PET, Madhya Pradesh PET Engg 2011 Datess, MP PET Online Form 2011, Madhya Pradesh PET Forms, MP PET Test 2011, MP PET Examination Date, MP PET 2011 Application Procedure, MP PET 2011 Exam Forms, MP PET 2011 India, Online Application Form of MP PET, of MP PET Exam 2011, MP PET Online Registration, MP PET Test Date 2011, Forms of MP PET 2011, MP PET Entrance Form 2011, MP PET Papers, MP PEPT 2011 Exam Date, Madhya Pradesh Engineering 2011, MP PET 2011 Papers, Madhya Pradesh PET Exam 2011, MP PET 2011 MP, Madhya Pradesh PEPT, MP PET Admission Forms, MPPEPT, MP PEPT, 2011, MP PET 2011 Online Form, MP PEPT 2010 Examination Date, www vyapam nic in, www dtempcounselling org, www mponline gov in, MP PET Counselling, Counselling Center, MP PET Engineering Colleges, Top Colleges, Indore Engineering Colleges
Thursday, June 2, 2011
The conference will be held in Canberra and Ului is expected to be one of its key speakers.
It’s an event that is sure to attract lots of media attention with Ului’s presence and will jolt Frank Bainimarama’s weakening junta with more expose` on their corruptive practices to be revealed by Roko Ului.
Australia’s Foreign Affairs Minister, Kevin Rudd, also told the media that he is expecting Roko Ului Mara to visit their shores soon, which means that Australia have also embraced Ului’s efforts to return Fiji back to democracy with his truth-telling.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Sources say Frank Bainimarama is seething over his first lady’s decision to fly to Tonga while he faced a barrage of damaging reports thrown at him from that island kingdom by Koila’s brother, Lt Col Ului Mara, who absconded to Tonga some weeks ago to avoid unfair trial for trumped up charges levelled at him by his ex-boss, Frank.
These sources say Koila’s trip to Tonga is a big diplomatic slap on the dictator’s face whose extradition papers for her younger sibling, Ului, touched down in Tonga almost at the same time as Koila’s arrival.
Koila has indirectly shown Frank that she is more powerful than he is and that he simply can not stop her from seeing his brother as and when she wants to.
The iron lady of Fiji’s white house is flexing her muscles and not even Frank can do anything about it, nor her husband Epeli Nailatikau.
With her law background and Machiavellian ways her family is renowned for, we won’t be surprised that it is she who’se helping mastermind her brother and her husband’s next move
His wife, Koila Mara is in Tonga, to visit his youngest brother and fugitive Ului Mara.
Koila attended Tongan Queen Mother’s 85th birthday, a great opportunity for her to spend some quality time with her brother who’se doing lots of damage to dictator Frank’s junta in Fiji with his “Truth for Fiji” You Tube sequence.
At the palace on May 29, Lt. Col. Ratu Tevita Uluilakeba Mara with HRH Prince Tu’ipelehake
At the Royal Palace on May 29, HM King George Tupou V (centre), with to his right, the Queen Mother Halaevalu Mata’aho, the Head of State of Samoa HH Tuiatua Tupua Tamasese Efi and his wife HH Masiofo Filifilia Tamasese, Paramount Chief Tufele Li’amatua, Secretary of Samoan Affairs and Mrs Tofiga Tufele, Princess Pilolevu and Ladu Adi Koila Nailatikau. From far left Lieutenant Colonel Taru Tevita Uluilakeba Mara, Hon. Fifita Tuku’aho, Prince Tu’ipelehake, Princess Mele Siu’ilikutapu,the Maori King Te Ariki Niu Tuheitia Paki and his wife Ariki Atawhai.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Nazhat Shameem the ex-lady Judge behind women torturer Frank Bainimarama
Roko Ului Mara has named ex-Judge Nazhat Shameem and Aiyaz Khaiyum as two prominent people who frequented Frank Bainimarama’s home before and after the 2006 coup.
His revelation again reinforces what bloggers have been reporting since the coup – that Nazhat Shameem is a legal schemer for Frank’s regime.Ului is a credible witness and we are very sure that other members of Frank’s initial inner circle, Esala Teleni, Pita Driti, Aziz Mohammed and George Langman will come forward to give their detailed account like Ului.
Meanwhile, Nazhat is said to be worried by Roko Ului’s confession which exposes her as a key person who was aiding and abetting Frank’s coup illegalities from day one.
Rumour has it that she may already be planning her exit to go live with her daughter in England.
In his interview, Ului said that Frank’s ambition is to impose a new Presidential System in Fiji similar to that adopted in Indonesia.
Our research reveal that “the President of Indonesia is both head of state and head of government and of a multi-party system. He is also the commander-in-chief of the Indonesian armed forces, and responsible for domestic governance, policy-making and foreign affairs. The president and vice president are both selected by the vote of the citizens for a term of five years. Its also the president who heads the United Indonesia Cabinet and elects the council of ministers.”
1. The goal post for that 2014 election promised by Frank has not only shifted but has been uprooted and replaced by a new goal post all together . Instead of voting for a party with a pre-determined Prime Minister, it will be replaced by a Presidential election. This will mean a complete overhaul of Fiji’s Constitution which Frank is earmarking to happen in 2012. Another round of coerced public consultation will have to take place to try and legitimize their ready-made reviewed Constitution like that ill-conceived “Peoples Charter” that got decapitated by the Appeals Court ruling of its illegality.
2. To effect this Constitutional change, Frank and Aiyaz will again look to their current President Epeli to sign off their new “Political System of Fiji” decree and others.
3. Will Epeli Nailatikau be accepting to sign off on his own removal decree to pave the way for a new and fresh Presidential Election system in Fiji?
4. If Epeli refuses to sign the decree, it means that he wants to remain President until he kicks the bucket or when he’s forcefully removed by other factors he can not control.
5. If Epeli signs the decree, then he is obviously happy with Aiyaz/Frank’s vision to open up Fiji’s President’s role to all Fijians and to lend a hand in further weakening the Great Council of Chiefs indigenous Fijian structure outlined in Aiyaz’s “Sunset Clause for the Indigenous Fijian Race” Masters Degree thesis. We doubt he stands a chance in winning the Presidential race if he’s stupid enough to make a run for it. Which means that he will be quite happy to make a sweet-heart pay-out deal with Aiyaz and Frank for his services to them before he retires.
6. Frank is already campaigning for his President candidacy and is also digging deep into the public coffers he controls as Minister Finance to fund his campaign. Quite ironic that he is now doing exactly what he alleged previous governments to have done in a lead up to a general election. How soon will he allow others to start campaigning?
7. Will Frank win the Presidential election? In his dreams cause we think not! We can confidently say that Frank lack the popular support to get him democratically elected – never was, not now and not in the future.
But with the truth-telling from Ului Mara with other senior military officers expected to also spill the bean soon, we don’t believe Frank will be able to make it to 2014.
He will crumble soon and it’s just a matter of time.