Sunday, November 22, 2009

Budhau hits back at Hari

Boy….Hari – you using thi kind of language – "you stupid old non functional little prick" – BTW- that "old" remark – how did you figure that out – that just because I know my history – that I was there.

I also read it in the papers that the IMF report will not be out till January – There is nothing not to understand in that.

My point was that the IMF folks had a meeting in Istanbul and that was followed by this visit to Fiji – that looks positive for Fiji – that these organizations were not taking their cue from ANZ.

Historically, if you look at the IMF and World Bank, you would see that they have worked with countries that have had a much worse human rights record than Fiji. So when Nostra brought up the issue of IMF, I thought it was fair to have that discussion.

Hari – as for you being an Indian and all that – to that I say, my arse. And I see that you have no problem with Nostra, the white boy, discucsing your politics – how did you figure out that I was a vulangi.

You see Hari – you are dickhead, not because I say so, because you just proved it in your above remarks and your other posts in here.
 
P